Crosspointe Fervent Women’s Ministry will be doing an in-person Bible study that will meet every third Saturday of the month at 9am.
The Bible study is called ‘Delight’ and it goes through the first 30 chapters of Psalms studying the character of God and His faithfulness and goodness to His people in any circumstance.
We will have books available next Sunday to pick up.
Any questions, text or call Danielle 513-375-3396.
•Please register your 3 year olds to 6th Grade children by October 2nd.
•Please register even if we have your information so that we can plan on those attending this year.
AWANA at Crosspointe Baptist Church Sundays at 4:00 to 5:15 PM.
Who We Are
We are thrilled to meet you because we are thrilled to introduce our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to you. We pray that you’ll be able to see who we are, what we believe, how we minister to others, what we’re doing, and how you can contact us from this web site. We look forward to seeing you at one of our services or activities in the future!
What We're Doing
At Crosspointe, all of our activities have a unified purpose - to introduce our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ to a lost & dying world and to encourage men, women, boys, & girls to know Him better & to love Him more. Click on the link below for more information about our upcoming activities.
Crosspointe Baptist Church has a ministry for people of all ages because people of all ages need to know who God is and what He has done for them. Click the button below to see a summary of the ministries we have to offer at Crosspointe along with our service times.
What We Believe
At Crosspointe Baptist Church we can sum up our core beliefs like this: we believe that the Holy Bible is the inerrant Word of God. As such, we honor it & study it to know who God is and what He expects of us as His creation. Click the button below to learn more about specific doctrinal beliefs at Crosspointe Baptist Church.
Celebration and Worship Service
Sunday 10:30 AM
Lifepointe Bible Study Groups
Sunday 6:30 PM
4596 Bells Lane Cincinnati, Ohio 45244
Crosspointe Ministries Update September 22, 2020
September 22, 2020
We know that the COVID-19 time period has been difficult for many of you and has affected your family in different ways. Our prayer has been that you and your family have stayed healthy and secure.
We are continuing to monitor health conditions and State and local guidelines for social gatherings daily. Considering our current state guidelines and mandate, Crosspointe appreciates your cooperation.
With much prayer and careful consideration, we will reopen our doors beginning this Sunday, October 4th at 10:30 AM for congregational worship.
As we move forward, you will have three options for your worship time.
1. We will now meet inside the building on Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM.
2. We will continue to have Drive-In Service at the same time in our church parking lot (audio only).
3. Services will be available on Facebook Live and our church website www.crosspointebc.com.
Our in-person worship services moving forward will look a little different and we are taking extra precautions to provide a clean and safe environment for you and your family.
We will continue to evaluate our actions for safe but meaningful worship. Remember, our focus of gathering is not just social interactions but for the honor and worship of our heavenly Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Here are the policies and practices we will have in place to keep you safe:
1. Our building and Sanctuary doors will be open for safe non-touch entry and exit for your family.
a. The doors will be opened at 10:00 AM. No one will be able to enter the building until then.
b. When leaving the building, please exit the building immediately. Congregating in the lobby will not be permitted.
c. Please remain at your seats except for restroom use only.
d. Ushers will help you find a seat if necessary and after the service will dismiss you by rows.
2. All family members including adults and children will meet in the sanctuary. Chairs are grouped in sets of four for families to sit together. If you are by yourself, please sit on an end of a group of chairs.
3. There will not be any offering baskets passed during the service. If you have an offering envelope, you can deposit it in the tithe box in the lobby on your way in or out. Or continue to mail-in or use on-line giving which has worked wonderfully well during this COVID-19 time period.
4. All children’s areas, including nursery will be closed and no one is permitted to enter those areas.
5. All adult areas, including the kitchen area will be closed. There will not be any coffee provided.
6. We will do our best to clean and sanitize the restroom area periodically during the service. Everyone must wash their hands before they leave the restroom.
7. There may be a limit on the number of persons in each of the restrooms due to only having one sink.
8. Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby area. It is up to you to maintain your personal hygiene.
9. There is limited seating, so we will use our Drive-in area for any overflow if necessary.
Please consider the following as we meet together going forward.
The principle of Philippians 2:1-4 leads us to think about the concern for others rather than ourselves.
As you enter the building remember that YOU are responsible for your own comfort level AND the comfort of others. Please be respectful of others as you interact. Many people are considered high risk due to age or health conditions that you may not be aware of. IT IS OUR JOB to be mindful of others and practice social distancing for the comfort and protection of all of us as we worship together.
We are excited to join together as we worship together. Please come with a heart of worship, ready to honor our Lord. This plan is not perfect and there will be some things we’ll learn as we move forward. Your patience and grace is expected as we worship together.
In His Service,
Pastor Scott and Leadership Team
4596 Bells Ln
Cincinnati, Ohio 45244